Thursday Night League
|1||Expected Toulouse FC||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1||Lakefield Reds FC||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1||Unreal Madrid FC||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Top Goalscorer – Thursday
Registration Fee : R350
Game Fee : R350
Please arrive 15 minutes before kick off to sort out match day payments Games will only kick off once both teams has paid the game fee
Each team is allowed 1 postponement per season
Postponements need to be made 24hrs prior to kick off time
Should a team fail to pitch for the fixture without reason , this will result in the team receiving a forfeit and still having to pay the MATCH FEE
- Games consist of 20 minutes a half
- Teams consist of a minimum of 6 players and a maximum of 10
- 5 Players plus a goalkeeper may be on the field at once, with up to 4 substitutes who may substitute in for another player at anytime.
- No tackling a player from behind. This results in a free kick.
- No bicycle or scissor kicks allowed. This will be deemed as dangerous play, and a free kick will be awarded to the opposition.
- No slide tackling, sliding for interception, or any form of sliding will be permitted.
- Sliding offences will result in a yellow card being issued.
- No two-on-one tackles
- Goalkeepers may not pick the ball up from a direct back pass.
- An Intentional direct back pass to keeper (and handling of the ball) will result in a direct free kick outside the box.
- Goalkeepers may pick up a back pass if it is played off the rebound side walls (excludes back wall), or if it last came of the head or chest of a team mate.
- Goalkeepers may only handle the ball in the demarcated goal box .
- The goalkeeper has 5 seconds to distribute the ball once picked up. Failing to do so will result in a penalty
spot kick given to the opposing team.
- The goalkeeper may slide anywhere within his designated box. (No studs up).
- The goalkeeper may not drag the ball from outside his box back in and pick it up, nor
will a goalkeeper be allowed to place the ball down and pick it up again. Should either of these offences occur, a penalty spot kick will be given
- 2-on-1 challenges are allowed in the box provided one of the two defending players is
- The goalkeeper may score a goal from his/her penalty box, provided the ball was played on the ground.
- No throw-in goals are allowed.
- A player in possession of the ball may not carry that ball backwards for more than two
steps in an attempt to win a free kick from a “challenge from behind”.
- Players may not hold on to the nets or the side boards (wall) that surrounds the pitch.
- Failure to do so will result in a free kick being awarded at the spot where the offence
- Outfield players may not handle the ball at any time. Handball includes the entire arm
up to (but not including) the shoulder.
- Two sets of lines are painted in each corner of the field , 5 seconds is allowed for the
player in the corner with the ball , space should be given by opposition
- 3 second rule when player is in the white line on the two sides of the field , opposition
cannot tackle when the ball is in the line and a player has it
One footed penalties . The goalkeeper is not allowed to move off his/her goal line until
the ball has been kicked by the penalty taker.
Players need to make a sub. 2 minutes out
The player is suspended from the game for 5 minutes but may be substituted after the 5 minutes
The player is suspended for the remainder of the game. Team plays with a player down
During a free kick:
- The opposition player(s) must be a minimum of 2m away from the ball.
- Only a one man wall will be allowed.
- The player may shoot for goal directly.
- The player cannot pass the ball to himself and continue with play, he must pass to a team mate.
- The player cannot use any wall to pass to himself from a free kick.